Monday, November 29, 2010

The Beginning !

Ok, first of all I would like let you all know that this is no professional teaching class. I will be explaining myself each and everything so that it will be easy for you all to understand rather than just copy pasting all complicated stuff from the internet which doesn't make sense at all. 

Now, I'll let you know how I came into this field, though I am not a full time designer I hope you people might have seen a couple of works on my FACEBOOK profile, so in fact I am a part time designer. Again, I don't design or edit for money, actually not that I don't or not that I haven't been offered but its just that I never did for some strange reason which I myself don't know :P. 

Frankly speaking it all started from one person, a good friend of mine who used to edit a couple of pictures using Photoshop and upload on FB. At that time he was very well known for all of his edits. Then I badly wanted one too, you know the excitement of being in a good edit :P ! In fact even a small reason as of to why you are here to learn yourself :D so then I asked him for one too and he never says no to anybody, I mean he is a total down to earth person so in just a day or two he did my edit and uploaded it !!! At that point of time I was all crazy about that one edit of mine and I myself have no clue how much I appreciated and thanked him for that. Below is the one work that got me started into the total different world of Graphic Designing & a picture of the ONE person who played a very important role in my life and about whom I have been talking all about ! 




My First Work from Scratch :) 


The one and only - DJ Harry Joseph :D 

to be continued  . . . 

No comments: